Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I can't make the clock work therefore can't. I have turned…

Customer Question
I can't make the...

I can't make the clock work therefore can't cook. I have turned the oven off then turned power back on and followed the steps for clock setting until the last stop/clear when it states press power or start. It will then start to cook. Sharp Model 320MMTT R350YW/$ signed Glenys

Contractor's Assistant: How old is your 320MMTT?

1 year 2 weeks

Contractor's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 320MMTT? What happened right before this?

It occurred last night the only time. It occurred when I pressed clear.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It won't work because I can;t turn the clock on. the clear /stop button seems to be the problem

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
3/20/2018
AU Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

It liked the rest period and it is running again. Thank you Harry for your answer. I've put it like in it like the rest. And it is running again thank you Harry for your answer
AU Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago

OK thank you