Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

2 drawer F/P won’t go past rinse cycle is this fixable and…

2 drawer F/P won’t...

2 drawer F/P won’t go past rinse cycle is this fixable and would it be exspensive to repair

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

It’s in a rental property I own

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Sorry I can’t tell you more than that at present does it have anything to do with the controller selector?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is taking far too long are you genuine if not I think you should be reported as a scam
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Waiting must be within a few minutes
3/19/2018
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

If both drawers are affected, it is probably a valve issue.

1. Are both drawers acting up or just one?
  2. What exactly happens during the cycle on each drawer?
  3. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
The dishwasher is at a rental property that I own so need to go through the agent to find out what you are asking. I’m told it just won’t go past rinse cycle and have asked them if it’s only 1 drawer. I have asked them to explain in more detail, but I haven’t had a response. I think the model is DD6DDCW6 S#NKX762277 Product # 80588-A.
I will give you a rating though we are not there yet, you have done your best so far. With thanks *****
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I sent you the answer to your questions yesterday the 25 th and have not had a reply
Kelly, Appliance Technician