Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Bosch dishwasher which is showing an E24 error

Customer Question
I have a Bosch...

I have a Bosch dishwasher which is showing an E24 error sign.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

This is on the door SMS6 3M08 AU/07

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well if that's feasible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The is residual water in the machine. I have removed and cleaned the filter. Reset and restarted on Rinse, the machine starts then stops and displays E24. The water is still in the machine

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
3/16/2018
AU Appliance Technician: JACUSTOMER-4sr8huev-,
 replied 5 months ago
JACUSTOMER-4sr8huev-
Hi, thanks for using JA I’m Gavin please let me know if you still need help with this