Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have somehow locked my microwave and don't know how to…

I have somehow locked...

I have somehow locked my microwave and don't know how to unlock it .I have looked everywhere for my instruction manual and can't find it and was hoping you could help me.

Contractor's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Regards DeneseCroese

Contractor's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonic inverter would this be the model ? NN-SF564W

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

I have tried pressing all buttons but can't unlock it???

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

3/12/2018
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

To unlock this all you need to do is press the Stop/Reset button 3 times and this will turn the lock off from there.

Try that and see what happens and let me know.

Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
that works thank you so much.
Regards Denese

Your very welcome.