Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have 2 items being washed but one of the items is a

Customer Question
I have 2 items...

I have 2 items being washed but one of the items is a mattress protector and 1 sheet and I think it is too heavy. The machine has stopped and it still has water in it. Can you tell me how to open the door so I get the items out of the washer.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

It has only happened now and I need to be able to open the door.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
can I have an answer please. I have been waiting 1 hour
1/16/2018
AU Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 7 months ago
woody463

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I`m sorry but no one is online a 1 am , all experts in the appliance category work regular jobs during the week along with working on Just Answer.

If the door is locked you may not be able to give me a model number .

So whom is the manufacture of the washer?

Electrolux EWF1087. Front Loader .... I did supply this when I first filled out the form.
Can I have an answer please. I just want to be able to open the door of this machine to take the clothes out.
A simple answer is required please ..... would appreciated your earliest assistance
I am paying money for this advice which so far has been NIL. Sigh.
Please don’t charge me for your service because that has been nil.
I have fixed my machine with a call out from a professional