Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Ice cream melts in freezer and this is the second time. we…

Customer Question
Ice cream melts in...

Ice cream melts in freezer and this is the second time. we have switched it off for 24 hours and it was okay for a while.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

Ke890e2130007. settings are default factory

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What is involved?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 1 day by:
1/16/2018
AU Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 7 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel. Thank you!
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
please otherwise i would like a refund
Thank you, ***** ***** continue to look for an Expert to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Best,
Gina~Moderator
AU Appliance Technician: Home Guru, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

When it melts is the unit shut off and not running?

switched on and running

So it is running and working when it gets warm? Are you sure the compressor is running when it is warming up?

seems to be
tell me what is wrong and how to fix it or give me a refund