Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have a Bosch fridge freezer combo[rench door style],The…

Customer Question
HI We have a...

HI We have a Bosch fridge freezer combo[rench door style],The freezer is working fine but the veges are getting partially frozen in the draw and the top part of the fridge is not keeping things cool.Thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Im guessing maybe 5 years old or less it came with the house when we brought it.has an icemaker and water dispenser but cant find a model no on the unit

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am a registered electrician but don't have much refrigeration experience so would depend on whether it needs regassing.thermostat unit or ?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Have a handbook but quite limited in detail

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
1/15/2018
AU Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 4 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

if you can please
Will leave it for n now a fridge tech has turned up as are in danger of losing our food,Thanks

so you no longer need help then?

AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician