Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

May Maytag washing machine has been leaking for a while, we…

Customer Question
May Maytag washing machine...

May Maytag washing machine has been leaking for a long while, we just found out recently. we can not see where ti's leaking?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The model number is ***** about 20 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible, but we can not see where the problem is?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If you come to fix it, how much would it be?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
1/14/2018
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

There are two common places they leak.

• At the hose where the water fills.
  • At the tub bearing/seal right in the center of the tub at the bottom.

Can you remove the front panel from the machine and start a cycle to see if the leak may be located?