Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have a Bosch logixx8 washing machine. The filter cap is…

Customer Question
We have a Bosch...

We have a Bosch logixx8 washing machine. The filter cap is stuck and can't turn more than 1/4 of a turn. Seems something inside is blocking it from turning. We've been on the Internet and seen a u-tube video which show how you unscrew the front plate to get access from behind. Problem is this model has a pop rivet not a screw. We have tried leaning the machine back and banding it with a rubber mallet to see if that dislodges the problem. It hasn't worked. Any ideas about where we go from here? Tried ringing Bosch but they don't give technical advice. Regards, Holly

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model is logixx8 varioperfect. About 4 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yep

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 1 day by:
1/11/2018
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

The cap may need to be forced off using a large pliers or the pump replaced.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?