Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have an AEG dishwasher Favorit Sensorlogic and it is

Customer Question
We have an AEG...

We have an AEG dishwasher Favorit Sensorlogic and it is showing a program time of 14h and the delay timer light is showing. can you advise how to fix this please?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

It is an AEG don't know the model number because it is built and the manual was not available from the previous owner. How do I run a diagnostic cycle?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The on / of light is on and the intensive 70 degrees light is on. the delayed timer light is on and the program time is showing 14h

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
1/8/2018
AU Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

If you press the time delay button just above the display screen does it alter the time on there?

Also if you unplug the dishwasher and turn it back on and see how it goes from there.

It has been counting down from 14 hours to 4 hours overnight. I am reluctant to press the time delay button in case it goes back to 14 hours again.
Unplugging the machine is quite impractical as it is built in.
Any other good ideas?
Please cancel this request and refund the payment the problem has been fixed without your help.