Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have an ergorapido. It does not hold a charge. When used…

Customer Question
We have an ergorapido...

We have an ergorapido. It does not hold a charge. When used it fades out in a minute or so. It is an old machine -about 4-5 years but it has done good service.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since well before Xmas.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can but if not I will use a serviceman.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. That is all I require

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
The appliance is an Electrolux 2 in 1 ergorapido vacuum cleaner.
Answered in 2 days by:
1/10/2018
AU Appliance Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

How old is the vacuum?

I have already told you that above. 4-5 years. That wasn't too smart. Just forget all about it. I have been waiting davs for an answer. Cancel my enquiry.