Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My fridge/freezer is freezing everything I have only had it…

Customer Question
My fridge/freezer is freezing...

My fridge/freezer is freezing everything I have only had it a few years Can you tell me if it is worth getting repaired and can it be repaired?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 4 months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Definately not

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just want to know if it is repairable and worth the cost of repairing. I paid nearly a thousand dollars when new.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
AU Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 3 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Yes it is worth fixing often this is just a cold control or damper issue on the unit. Normally a repair like that will run about 200-300 dollars for a tech to come to your house and do onsite. I would get it fixed for sure.

I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here for payment and will receive nothing unless a rating is given. Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician