Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

How can I get a NEW door seal for a Bosh oven. I do not have…

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get a NEW door seal for a Bosh oven. I do not have the Nos that was on the doro. The Nos in the instruction booklet - HBN 22.0 AU GB

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

The oven is about 14years old. The No on the instruction booklet is 5650 002 117

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Where do I get it?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
1/4/2018
AU Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Going of the details you post the below part should be the seal for your oven.

Click here for the seal.

So going off all the service info on them numbers that is the above seal.