Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have a smeg ST201A/ST201XA it turns on fills up with

Customer Question
We have a smeg...

We have a smeg ST201A/ST201XA it turns on fills up with water empties out but doesnt wash dishes how do we reset it the manual doesn't explain how to reset

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

SMEG ST201A THATS ALL INFORMATION I HAVE IS ABOUT 3 YEARS OLD

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes i do

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

When we turn it on two green dashes light up in the digital window the dishwasher is not washing but is filling up and emptying out we have just explained this as above we need to reset dishwasher

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
We have a SMEG ST201A dishwasher we need to know how to reset it there are two green dashes showing in digital window. It is filling up with water and pumping out but not washing. We have cleaned course filter out and washer arm. The manual doesn't show how to reset we need to reset machine.
Hi i am still waiting for the answer i thought i would recive one by now please lett me know when i will get the answer
Regards Lee
Hi i have sent you message erleya and still waiting for answer
Answered in 5 days by:
1/9/2018
AU Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?