Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have an Ask d3122 dishwasher that stops just at is about…

Customer Question
Hi there, I have...

Hi there, I have an Ask d3122 dishwasher that stops just at is about to begin the drying cycle - the lights on the machine flash and make a clicking sound. any suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

It's an Asko d3122. How do I run a diagnostic cycle?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
12/31/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Tech6612,
 replied 6 months ago
Tech6612

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. Thank you for allowing us to help you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question so that I may help you.

AU Appliance Technician: Tech6612,
 replied 6 months ago

Are there any fault codes?

Just the lights flashing and clicking (the spray icon flashes and the Start Stop button flashes)
AU Appliance Technician: Tech6612,
 replied 6 months ago

Have you tried disconnecting power to the unit for 30 minutes?

same problem!
AU Appliance Technician: Tech6612,
 replied 6 months ago

Unfortunately, you will need to replace the drain pump to fix this.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Note, that if you request a refund, my pay for this question will be taken away. Please rate my service and not the appliance. Also rating me does not close this question and you can still post here if you need anymore help. Thank you!