Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

H I have an aerosense 50g dryer. When I try to turn it on it…

Customer Question
Hi, h I have...

Hi, h I have an aerosense 50g dryer. When I try to turn it on it double beeps

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just this morning

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just double beeps when I press start button

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 5 days by:
1/5/2018
AU Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?