Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I left the transit bolts in my washer and now the bowl won't…

Customer Question
I left the transit...

I left the transit bolts in my washer and now the bowl won't spin... just clicks... I was wondering if it was worth getting someone out to look at it or is it donezos? :-/

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's a 2017. F&P. Product 92229-A. WH8560P2

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's easy

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'm looking to sell it as I bought another one, is it worth fixing or will I just put it up for sale? And what would it's damaged value be

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 3 days by:
12/30/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Home Guru, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

You likely broke a support on it when you left those bolts in it, I would just sell it as this will likely be a pricey fix for sure. The only thing you may want to do is just remove the top and make sure the belt did not just pop off the pulley in the back and the belt could be causing that noise if it is hitting the motor pulley. Other than that I would sell it.

Happy Holidays..All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!