Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a 6 month old Westing House fridge that has gone on…

Customer Question
I have a 6 month...
I have a 6 month old Westing House fridge that has gone on the blink. It is showing the CL sign. What do I do? I have turned it off for half an hour with no result.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
We have had to buy a new fridge.
Answered in 2 days by:
12/29/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Home Guru, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

DO you still need help?

No I had to buy a new fridge as I got no help at all. Carolyn