Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Bosch KDN49X00AU/07 - We have had condensation dripping from…

Customer Question
Bosch KDN49X00AU/07 -...

Bosch KDN49X00AU/07 - We have had condensation dripping from the air vents with the refridgerator component for a while, however the fridge has still been cooling. Some time this morning however, the refridgerator section has stopped working. There is still power to the fridge/freezer and the items still appear to be fully frozen in the freezer. Any suggestions as to what we can check and / or test to narrow down the issue?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Bought 12/11/2009

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

: Bosch KDN49X00AU type: KIKDN49V

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

FD8905

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 4 days by:
12/27/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?