Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Our double door fridge when you open is very hot in the

Customer Question
Our double door fridge...

Our double door fridge when you open is very hot in the middle panel

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Wse6100sf is model no

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Um it’s xmas and we want to make sure we have food and we have twins and one is on life support so her food through enteral feeding is vital that is kept in fridge so if it’s simple then we need to make sure fridge keeps working

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Meaning ?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
12/22/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 5 months ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

M​erry Christmas! This should be fairly simple. There is a cooling fan underneath beside the compressor. It is not turning. It may be stalled by something or might be bad. Pull out the refrig and remove the lower rear panel to see the fan. Let me know what you find.

Merry Christmas! Do you have an update on what you found? Let me know if you still need help.

Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave