Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Gidday we have a EOC 693 oven and it is very slow to heat. I…

Customer Question
Gidday we have a...

Gidday we have a EOC 693 oven and it is very slow to heat. I would say it does'nt get up to the set temp

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Electrolux EOC 693 9 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It takes a long time to preheat. It was working just fine

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 5 days by:
12/22/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Technician

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Gidday Rusty The problem with the oven has been solved so thanks for your help but all ok Cheers

I understand, thank you. Have a great weekend!

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!