Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have an Electrolux fridge CS430J. The door has dropped…

Customer Question
I have an Electrolux...

I have an Electrolux fridge CS430J. The door has dropped about 3mm on the handle side causing the seal to come away from the cabinet for about 10cm along the top and again about 10cm down the side (from the corner on the handle side) how can I fix this? ........ When I raise the door the gaps close up.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The fridge is about 12 years old and is a CS430J-R

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I recently replaced the seal, thinking it was damaged but realised the same gap reappeared when I finished the job.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 6 days by:
12/21/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

No thank you.

I understand, thank you. Have a great weekend!