Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I am at a house which has a model 850 665x. I dont know how…

Customer Question
I am at a...

I am at a house which has a model 850 665x. I dont know how to light the cooktop or the oven. Can you please help I know it is something simple cant remember

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Oh I thought 850 was the model no. If I said 10 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I want to cook -

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Where do I look for model number?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 6 days by:
12/21/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?