Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Westinghouse fridge (model 540L top mount WTB

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a Westinghouse fridge (model 540L top mount WTB 5404SA,) the freezer keeps all the usual foodstuffs frozen but not the ice cream, I have ensured the airflow is not impeded and have the thermostat set at 14, does the 14 represent freezer temperature is it a manufacturer setting; what actions need to be made to taken to have the ice cream set properly?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a Westinghouse 540L top mount model number 5404SA purchased in early 2015.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have checked the drip tray and found no probem or blockage so I am at a loss as to what to do?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
12/13/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Home Guru, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

Hello, one moment

Is the condenser clean on the unit?