Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have a Fisher Paykel fridge which has stopped dispensing…

Customer Question
We have a Fisher...

We have a Fisher Paykel fridge which has stopped dispensing water.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Fisher & Paykel is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about 8 years old and model no is E522B

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If we can yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 2 days by:
12/14/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Thank you, ***** ***** decided not to go ahead with using this service.

I understand, thank you. Have a great rest of your week!