Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have a Westinghouse dishwasher wsf6602 that takes the…

Customer Question
Hi we have a...

Hi we have a Westinghouse dishwasher wsf6602 that takes the water out and will not turn off only atv the mains thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

WSF6602

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If simple yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 3 days by:
12/14/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Technician replied 8 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

hi We have managed to fix the problem thank you