Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My Hoover Vision HD washer, doesn't get to full spin speed…

Customer Question
My Hoover Vision HD...

My Hoover Vision HD washer, doesn't get to full spin speed and doesn't pump all water out, Error E03 on screen when two minutes left to run?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Hoover is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model VHD8144D -AUS 2 to3 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have called a repairer but hasn't rang back ?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It will wash but doesn't get to full spin speed and wont pump all water out, Error E03 comes up on display

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 1 day by:
12/8/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Dino, service engineer replied 8 months ago
Dino
Dino, service engineer

Hi

E03 is a draining error code.

The most common cause for this is a blocked drain pump. You need to remove the plastic trim on the bottom and there you will see the filter. You need to remove the filter there and clear out any debris in there.

Then look inside the pump and there at the back is the pump Impeller X shape. Check theres nothing stuck in there jamming it up.

Once its clear refit the filter and retry the washer and fingers crossed this sorts it. But if its still the same then its possibley a faulty pump here and it will need to be replaced.

Regards