Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My dad has a Simpson thermaflow oven, 2001 model 68a 88.

Customer Question
My dad has a...

My dad has a Simpson thermaflow oven, 2001 model 68a 88

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Sorry that was68a866. It's pretty old - but works fine - except that the door doesn't seal shut tight.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I could

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It slides back out of the way with no trouble, has a sort of a hitch at you raise it from flat to vertical, will sprung closed, but then relaxes about 15mm at the top

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 2 days by:
12/7/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

The model you posted is not pulling up. With the door opened all the way, does it slope down or lay flat?

Sorry, I've been away. When open, the door lies flat and can be pushed in under the stove
I prefer to text