Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Miele G 641 dishwasher. After the last load the end…

Customer Question
I have a Miele...

I have a Miele G 641 dishwasher. After the last load the end & start lights were flashing. The dishes appeared to be clean. I turned the machine off overnight, and tried to run it with a new load today but as soon as I shut the door and press the power button the lights start flashing again. There is no noise & no standing water in the bottom of the machine.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I have no idea of the age, I was given it secondhand about 6 years ago when a friend changed to stainless steel. The model info on the panel on the top of the door says "Miele G 641 Plus -3".

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I'm out of work and have no money for professional repairs.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't know what other information would be helpful, so can't answer that question.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 3 days by:
12/6/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

No, I have been able to access the information I needed from another source.

I understand, thank you for taking the time to post back.