Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a 2006 model JFUSZ6BDS and the front control panel…

Customer Question
I have a 2006...

I have a 2006 model JFUSZ6BDS and the front control panel has broken down.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Is a replacement available and how much will it cost?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No we use an appliance co.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance in question?

JFUS26BDS

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The panel is still alight but the only function is a continual beeping from the lock/unlock button and nothing else works including the water dispenser

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 3 days by:
12/5/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Can you please double check that model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?