Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Our t234 novontronic does not seem to be heating up during…

Customer Question
Our t234 novontronic does...

Our t234 novontronic does not seem to be heating up during the drying process

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Miele novntronic T230C and its at least 10 yrs old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its just a maintenance thing like pull filters etc out thats no problem but anything more complex i don't think so

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No . I think thats about it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 4 days by:
12/5/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Technician replied 8 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?