Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have a Bosch Maxx Classic washer that has just started to…

Customer Question
We have a Bosch...

We have a Bosch Maxx Classic washer that has just started to act a bit strangely

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

If we run on the 'Mixed Load' setting it only fills with enough water to clear the detergent drawer then stops filling and commences the rest of the program sure, hang on

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Probably

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

On the same program is also appears not to run the spin cycle, but running the 'Spin' program on it's own works fine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
The following model and I assume serial number is ***** on the inside of the door - E-Nr. WAE20261AU/01 FD 9010 900143. The washer appears to fill fine when unloaded and the 'Express 15' program is used, likewise it spins fine on the 'Spin' program. It just appears to not fill correctly or spin on other programs such as 'Easy-Care' and 'Mixed Load'.
Answered in 3 days by:
12/2/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Hi, if no help is available please just refund my expense.

I am available to help, I was just asking if you still needed assistance.

Are you able to perform some disassembly, like removing the top from the machine?

No worries, I can remove the top of the machine. I wont be able to do this until later today. Once I have do you need photos of anything?

If you can locate the pressure switch at the top of the machine, we need to look at the hose connected to it. It is a very small hose. If you remove the hose from the pressure switch and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?

Thanks Rusty, I'll have a look, give that a go and come back to you, cheers.

Sounds good, thank you!

Hi there, sorry this took us a while. We were able to unclog the water sump and the problem is fixed.

Odd that it would complete the spin cycle but glad it is now working! Have a great rest of your week!