Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a MT80F-G4-P Engel fridge/freezer and have bought a…

Customer Question
I have a MT80F-G4-P...

I have a MT80F-G4-P Engel fridge/freezer and have bought a internal light. I need to know how to fit the light please

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I just received the light three days ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 6 days by:
12/3/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?