Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Bosch dishwasher model smu68m05au which is giving…

Customer Question
I have a Bosch...

I have a Bosch dishwasher model smu68m05au which is giving error code E25. i have removed several pieces of glass out of the sump and immediately in the impeller opening however it still is registering the same error.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about 7 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that i am aware of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 4 days by:
12/2/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?