Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Simpson SWT 704 washing machine which has been

Customer Question
I have a Simpson...

I have a Simpson SWT 704 washing machine which has been unused for about 6 months. Now it will not turn on, no lights on control panel, nothing.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

SWT 704 top loader... about 7 years old. Very little use as it is in a holiday home

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If you think I can.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can't think of anything. Oh, I replaced the two water hoses about 6 months ago however after fitting them I tested the machine and it worked correctly

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 4 days by:
12/2/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Technician replied 8 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?