Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Ariston dishwasher model LFF8M132 ON OFF LIGHT FLASHING /

Ariston dishwasher model LFF8M132...

Ariston dishwasher model LFF8M132 ON OFF LIGHT FLASHING / START/PAUSE LIGHT FLASHING . F01 MESSAGE ON CONTROL PANEL. HAVE TRIED TURNING OFF BUT IT COMES BACK ON AFTER A FEW SECONDS.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

I JUST TOLD YOU THE MAKE AND MODEL AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO RUN A DIAGNOSTIC TEST CYCLE

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I DON'T KNOW IF i CAN AS IT SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM WITH THE COMPUTER PART

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

RECENTLY HAD THE WATER DISCONNECTED BY PLUMBER AND RECONNECTED BUT HAVE USED THE MACHINE SINCE WITH NO PROBLEMS wHAT DOES F01 REFER TO ? I SEE IN THE APPLIANCE INSTRUCTIONS F6 REFERS TO THE TAP SHUT OFF ALARM BUT NO MENTION OF F1,2,3,4,5???

11/21/2017
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

F01 error code means water has got into the base of the dishwasher and has activated the flood switch in there.

What you need to do is pull the dishwasher out and lean it backwards and see if any water comes out from the base at the bottom.

If so then stand it upright and retry the dishwasher and this should have cleared the error code and allowed the cycle to start.

Then see how it goes from there. Fingers crossed its a one off but if it happens again then theres somthing leaking under there so you will need to find the cause of the leak.

Regards

Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
OK pulled out and tipped up. water came out from the bottom which I cleaned up but the area under the dishwasher was dry. Have started a wash cycle now and seems to be going ok Thank you