Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My Samsung fridge cools down to the correct temps but then…

Hi my Samsung fridge cools...
Hi my Samsung fridge cools down to the correct temps but then the compressor doesn't kick back in to maintain desired temp, compressor not running hot, if unplug then plug back in it kicks in again
11/21/2017
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you post the model number please.

SRS615DP

Thanks for that.

On this if the compressor turns off but then doesnt kick back in then im afraid its going to be the main control board at fault here.

This is located on the top of the appliance so remove the plastic cover on the top and under there you will see the main control board.

You will need to replace this and that will cure the fault from there.

Its a fault ive seen a few times on these and its always down to the control board.

Are u able to supply part number for board please

The part number for the board is(###) ###-####/p>

But its actually located at the back and not at the top on this one, Sorry.

Hey Dan thanks for your help, I've got a board in the mail

Your welcome, Im sure you can sort it from there.

Daniel, Home Appliance Technician