Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have an Electrolux 1087 front loader that has stopped

Customer Question
I have an Electrolux...

I have an Electrolux 1087 front loader that has stopped working. The on/off switch is on but no other buttons work. I have drained and cleaned the filter but machine is not working. Do you have any suggestions ? Thank you

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

It stopped working this afternnon

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is something simple yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I am just want to know If I can try anything to fix it or if I need to call a technician. Thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
11/19/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Randy 43,
 replied 8 months ago
Randy 43

hello , so none of the buttons respond ? was there a power outage or storm in your area today ? thx randy

No power outage. The On/off switch
on but no other buttons respond
AU Appliance Technician: Randy 43,
 replied 8 months ago

ok thx , first thing to do is to try a board reset ,if you havent already , either unplug the washer for 3 minutes or turn the breaker off for 3 min , if its the breaker turn it off and and confirm that washer has no power by pressing the power button or any other buttons , many times the breakers are not marked correctly , leave that off for 3 min atleast as well ..after 3 min turn back on and see if reset worked, thx randy

I have already tried turning the power off for 10 minutes and then turning back on. It did not solve the problem.Thanks, ***** ***** suggestions ? I already checked and cleaned the filter.
Janet
AU Appliance Technician: Randy 43,
 replied 8 months ago

do you have the full model # its usually around the door are when its open ,thx

Sorry I don't understand your question please explain what you mean
AU Appliance Technician: Randy 43,
 replied 8 months ago

the full model # the model that you provided is not the model #, it is a sequence of letters and numbers on a sticker around the door or door frame

I got it, Model is EWF1087 Type R612464
AU Appliance Technician: Randy 43,
 replied 8 months ago

sorry that is a eurotech model according to model i will opt out and repost your question , im not familiar with that brand ,thx