Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My Fisher & Paykel fridge (15 years old) both compartments…

Customer Question
My Fisher & Paykel...

My Fisher & Paykel fridge (15 years old) both compartments stopped working although lights and alarms still working. No power failures or surges. Cleaned it out, removed all food. Played with the two compartments controls. Cosed doors. Some 2 hours later fridge compartment resumed their normal conditions. What happened?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Fisher & Paykel is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model E522BRE 15 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No as it is now working. Trying to establish why it would stop operating for all goods to defrost.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 2 days by:
11/21/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Dino, service engineer replied 8 months ago
Dino
Dino, service engineer

Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this?

If so can you hear the compressor at the back running?

Regards

as it running again, My question was why did the fridge stop for several hours, no power failure, then restart?