Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Front load model 6AWM8121 has a flashing door closure light.

Customer Question
Front load model 6AWM8121...

Front load model 6AWM8121 has a flashing door closure light. will not operate? reset w/ power etc. no luck. appliance is 12 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

Only about 10-15 minutes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, just getting it to restart. looking at other options, repair/replacement...

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, the machine appears to want to run, then the door light flashes and washer stops

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
11/19/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Tech6612,
 replied 8 months ago
Tech6612

Hello and welcome to Just answer. Sorry for the delay.

How long did you leave the power disconnected?