Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Australia Whitegoods

I have a simpsons eziset 550 and it keeps coming up with

error 11. I have just...
I have a simpsons eziset 550 and it keeps coming up with error 11. I have just moved and I'm worried that i have broken the machine. Can you help? Do you know what that means?
JA: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?
Customer: No first time. It would be about 3 to 4 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I can try I'm not to handy
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It was really of balance but i fixed that
11/18/2017
Appliance Tech-Care
Appliance Tech-Care, Appliance Technician

The error code is telling you that your washer is not filling correctly.

Where does the drain hose go to in your laundry room. Does it go to a sink or drain pipe in the wall or does it lay down on the floor below the level of the top of the washer?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
It's below the washer there is a pipe in the ground for it. Does it need to be higher?

Yes the end of the drain tube has be to higher than the top of the washer lid or else the water will just siphon out of the washer when it tries to fill until the computer throws out the 11 error code.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Ok thank you that answers a lot

You are very welcome

______________________________________________________________________

I hope you feel that I given you my best effort on helping you out today.

But if you still have questions, just ask , otherwise, may I please ask that you take the time to rate my help as positive for JA today by selecting 3-5 stars to rate my help to you before you leave today.

I thought I would add, that many people think the payment they placed is sent to me after I answer their question. But,it is held by JA until you give me a positive rating and then JA credits me for my time working with you.

Just Answers runs on the on "Honor System" for technician ratings and I depend on you for a positive rating. No Rating means I work for free .

By rating my help today, you will be "Locked In" at no additional charge, should you need to come back for any follow-up questions.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help you out.

Bonuses are always appreciated, but never required, unless you feel I have given you exceptional service.

Have a great day!

Don

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Expert was excellent answered my questions promptly

Please rate my help as positive with 3-5 stars if that is on your screen.

Thanks

Don

Appliance Tech-Care
Appliance Tech-Care
Appliance Tech-Care