Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Australia Whitegoods

I have a BOSCH front loader - indicating E3 - yesterday when…

Customer Question
I have a BOSCH...

I have a BOSCH front loader - indicating E3 - yesterday when this came up I was on way out and this morning have returned to see what problem may be. I got my Hints document from when I purchased machine I see E3 relates to door closing. I turned power off and on E3 disappeared - machine started to fill and I though ok - I went back later clock has advanced from 57 minute to 44 and stopped. Some online help messages say to hold power button in and flick left to 15 minute cycle. Any ideas what to do please. Marie

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased December 2009 - no details of model on documents I will go to laundry now and see if I can gather further information. I'll be back

Contractor's Assistant: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.

On the left hand front indicates Maxx Classic

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

On the inside of the door these words are written e-nr wae 20261 au/01 fd8909 902399

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I used a cotton bud to wipe inside the door clock no rubbish or dirt. However on the rim white metal appears to be a bit dirty, maybe like abrasion. I also think that when the door is closed it appears to have a slight gap between the rod that goes into the recess to hold the door shut. I can take a photo of it if you provide me with an email address to send you the shot. Thanks Marie

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
11/18/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech-Care, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Appliance Tech-Care
Appliance Tech-Care, Appliance Technician

Hello Marie and thanks for using JA!

My name is ***** ***** I have been repairing appliances for over 40 yrs and I will be assisting you tonight in trying to find out why your appliance is not working. Sometimes, there will be lapses in my replies back to your because of the volume of questions I am answering. But, please be assured that I will be giving you my best effort to help solve your problem.
Give me a few minutes to check out the info you have provided, so I can give you an accurate answer.
Thanks

The code E03 indicates you have a problem with the door lock. You will need to check to see if anything is amiss with the latch and lock assembly. If you can see anything then you have an issue with the lock itself and you will have to replace it. You can send a photo if you like using the paper clip function on this chat and I will take a look at it. Show me the door catch and a photo of the door lock hole where the latch engages into the machine.

______________________________________________________________________

I hope you feel that I given you my best effort on helping you out with your washer today.

But if you still have questions, just ask , otherwise, may I please ask that you take the time to rate my help as positive for JA today by selecting 3-5 stars to rate my help to you before you leave today.

I thought I would add, that many people think the payment they placed is sent to me after I answer their question. But,it is held by JA until you give me a positive rating and then JA credits me for my time working with you.

Just Answers runs on the on "Honor System" for technician ratings and I depend on you for a positive rating. No Rating means I work for free .

By rating my help today, you will be "Locked In" at no additional charge, should you need to come back for any follow-up questions.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help you out.

Bonuses are always appreciated, but never required, unless you feel I have given you exceptional service.

Have a great day!

Don

Sorry that I did not go further – lots happening – leaving today for overseas and have organised my local repairman to service unit upon my return.

Have a nice trip!

Today repairman came - the washing machine did need a new locking device which he had a spare to replace original.Thanks Marie Hawker
AU Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech-Care, Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago

Thanks Marie for the feedback

May I ask that you take the time to give me a positive rating for JA

It is the only way they compensate me for my time with your problem.

Thanks

Don

Appliance Tech-Care
Appliance Tech-Care