Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Microwave switches off after one second - can't heat, etc.

Customer Question
Microwave switches off after...

Microwave switches off after one second - can't heat, cook etc.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Probably less than two years old. My husband was trying to heat a wheat pillow and pressed ? wrong knobs.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do I fix it?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 6 days by:
11/24/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?