Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have just received delivery of a Bosch Dishwasher Model…

Customer Question
Hi I have just...

Hi I have just received delivery of a Bosch Dishwasher Model SMS66MI02A.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model: SMS66MI02A The opening under the counter is a fraction narrower than the 60cm width of the Dishwasher. Can I take off 1 or both sides. If so, how do i do that.?

Contractor's Assistant: What confuses you?

How do I remove the sides to make it narrorwer

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No that's about it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 4 days by:
11/21/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Dino, service engineer replied 8 months ago
Dino
Dino, service engineer

Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this?

Regards