Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Bosch Dishwasher error code h13 model SMS40M08AU/80, what…

Customer Question
Bosch Dishwasher error code...

Bosch Dishwasher error code h13 model SMS40M08AU/80, what does it mean and how do I fix?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

3 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its simple enough

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Had an e16 message about a week ago. I open turned off and gave the ports for the upper arm a bit of a clean. Worked again

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
11/8/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

H13 is an error code. This is just the time delay is turned on. So try and press the time delay button to several times to turn it off.

But if this isnt working then just check the child lock isnt turned on stopping the buttons from working.

Look at the display screen and look at the top left button to the screen and press and hold this button for several seconds and see if it turns the lock off and allows you to turn the child lock off.

Try that and see how it goes from there.