Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I own a Fisher and Paykel 910mm 628L side by side fridge. I…

Customer Question
Hello, i own a...

Hello, i own a Fisher and Paykel 910mm 628L side by side fridge. I am experiencing some problems with the fridge. When i try to set the temperature of the fridge to a custom temperature, it automatically jumps up to 14 degrees celsius. I make sure the settings are unlocked, press the fridge button, choose my desired temperature and wait for it to set then after a few moments it goes up to 14 and has been this way all day. Any help?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Fisher & Paykel is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is 2 years old, and the model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends on the problem. If a technician is truly required i will call one

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that i know of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/6/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Has the fridge started to go warm inside there?

Or have you just turned the appliance on?