Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Australia Whitegoods

Can you tell me why my machine would fill with hot water…

Customer Question
Hi, can you tell...

Hi, can you tell me why my machine would fill with hot water when the power to the machine is turned off

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

A few months now i have to keep the hot water tap turned off unless i want i hot wash. As soon as i turn the hot tap on it starts pooring into the machine even when unplugged and i have to turn hot tap off once machine is finished filling

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depending on what the problem is yes we are hoping to fix it ourselves

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, i just want to know why it is doing this

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/19/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 4 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The hot water solenoid on the water inlet valve is bad and allowing water to enter the machine even when its off, you need to replace the water inlet valve on the unit.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, I'm sure you don't work for free please don't expect I should.

AU Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 4 months ago

Hi there,
I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with? If not please rate my assistance, thank you.

Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson