Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Just trying to connect drain hose to empty from bosch heat…

Customer Question
Hi, just trying to...

Hi, just trying to connect drain hose to empty from bosch heat pump condenser dryer. I have followed directions but grey hose seems unable to drain. I blew into it but no air comes up into the water drawer. The black hose does however do that if I remove it from the parked position.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Brand new. WTW87565AU

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 1 day by:
10/1/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

So if you push the drain hose onto the spout on the right and run the dryer does any water come out from there at all?

If not the refit the black hose to were it should go and try the dryer and see if it collects water in the bottle.

If in either case its not doing so then theres a fault on the pump im afraid as its the pump that pump the water out from there.

Try that and see what happens and let me know.

condensation water collects in water tray if black hose is connected to original spout
Ok so if water goes into the drawer at the top when you have it set up like that then water must come out when you fit the grey hose on there instead. As it’s just a hose.So if you have that hose going out into a drain is there any water going out of there at all?Is there any chance you could post a picture of how you have it set up when you use the grey hose please.
When grey hose is connected to original spout (where black hose is normally connected) no water comes out of grey hose . Instead it collects in condensation tray, same as it does when black hose is connected to that spout
Problem resolved in another way. Advice was ok but not entirely successful with ask expert.