Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Rental didn't have a manuel. How do I set it on cooling. No…

Customer Question
Hi, rental didn't have...

Hi, rental didn't have a manuel. How do I set it on cooling.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

No idea how old it is - neoplasma inverter

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is stock on heating and even if I set the temp down to 16, it is still warm air.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
9/29/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd,
 replied 10 months ago
Martyn Lloyd

Is this an LG ?
Do you have the complete Model info please ?
What is the outside Temp... is it 40 C + ??
Have you cleaned the filter ?

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more.

It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

Can you just explain how the remote works
AU Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd,
 replied 10 months ago

Do you have the model number and I can look it all up and send a copy for your reference
Batteries may be dying, filter may be clogged, if >40 C it may be trying to work too hard
Please give some details and I will work with you

AU Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd,
 replied 10 months ago

Take a look at page 10 of the manual HERE
If it is not the correct model, it would be helpful to have that detail

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.

AU Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd,
 replied 10 months ago

Here is the Manual uploaded in case the earlier link was not accessible

Again, from p10