Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a single drawer F&P dishwasher and keep getting a U1…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a single drawer F&P dishwasher and keep getting a U1 Error. I've had a technican visit who replaced the motor but it still didn't fix the U1 error. Please help!

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Its a single drawer Fisher & Paykel Model Code: DD60SCX9. No, I haven't run a diagnostic test cycle. How do I do that?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Sometimes the tap symbol would appear. Sometimes it will start and go through the cycle or stop half way through the cycle, but most times the error comes up.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 2 days by:
9/25/2017
AU Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd,
 replied 10 months ago
Martyn Lloyd

U1 error is telling you that there is no water

Have you checked the inlet valve was turned back ON after the repair ??

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more.

It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.